Refunds And Returns
PLUMBLINK strives to provide the best possible service to its customers and has put the appropriate measures in place to ensure all its staff and suppliers are fully aware of, and comply with the Consumer Protection Act. We are committed to operate our business in terms of the requirements of the Consumer Protection Act.
Should you for any reason wish to cancel your purchase, you will be liable for a handling fee. You must advise us in writing of your cancellation and any such cancellation must be signed by the person who made the original purchase. The goods must be returned to us undamaged in the original packaging within 14 calendar days.
We do not guarantee that you will be automatically refunded.
Due to the nature of the products we supply and the delivery cost involved in certain cases, all returns should comply with the following conditions before a Credit Note can be processed.
- To validate a claim, all shortages and/or damages should be reported within 48 hours of receiving the products.
- Please supply proof of purchase, which consists of a delivery note or invoice.
- The product must still be in its original, undamaged packaging and in a sellable condition.
- The product should be inspected before installation, as no return will be accepted after installation.
- A handling fee of 15% will be applicable on all returns.
- The return date of goods must be within 30 days of purchase.
- To exchange or replace an item - The item must first be returned to Plumblink in its original undamaged packaging for inspection before an exchange can be approved.
A refund can take up to 7 \(seven\) business days to reflect in your account, and EFT refunds are subject to verification of your banking details. A Delivery fee will be applicable for all returns on goods delivered.
- Goods incorrectly delivered by Plumblink will be exchanged at no cost to the client.